Really had to share this with you all

Just recieved this via PM and am having trouble deciphering it. Can anyone help?

To: The-Lord-Flasheart
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:23 pm
Subject: Re: .

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Fuck off chubb. You've been found again.
Once upon a time there were a group of action men toys who set up this play group so that they could throw there teddies out of the pram when they wanted.

There were no rules in there eyes only when it suited them

By accident this tiny tears doll came on to the website and the action men toys thought they would set up this footie game to see who could kick the most goals actually they were very clever and the tiny tears doll didn’t have a clue how to respond to these macho action men dolls who were totally professional .

After a while this tiny tears doll learnt the game not being very good but learnt to kick a ball after a while which the action men dolls were having none of this and threw there dollies out of the pram.
then after a while the baby action men wanted to join in the footie game thought if the big action men can play they wanted to kick the ball score goals but even better.

So they decided to come up with a scheme where they would play the big action men against the tiny tears doll and it worked the big action men were putting two and two together and coming out with five and having a great laugh at everyone expense .

You can’t really blame the younger action men as they were looking up to the older action men for guidance.

The tiny tears doll realised what was happening and decided to not say anything because of the parsec on both sides.

May be if the older action men stopped throwing there toys out of the pram and giving the youngsters the reaction they want then I would stop getting blamed for everything
Any ideas??? 8O

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Just recieved this via PM and am having trouble deciphering it. Can anyone help?

To: The-Lord-Flasheart
Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:23 pm
Subject: Re: .

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Fuck off chubb. You've been found again.
Once upon a time there were a group of action men toys who set up this play group so that they could throw there teddies out of the pram when they wanted.

There were no rules in there eyes only when it suited them

By accident this tiny tears doll came on to the website and the action men toys thought they would set up this footie game to see who could kick the most goals actually they were very clever and the tiny tears doll didn’t have a clue how to respond to these macho action men dolls who were totally professional .

After a while this tiny tears doll learnt the game not being very good but learnt to kick a ball after a while which the action men dolls were having none of this and threw there dollies out of the pram.
then after a while the baby action men wanted to join in the footie game thought if the big action men can play they wanted to kick the ball score goals but even better.

So they decided to come up with a scheme where they would play the big action men against the tiny tears doll and it worked the big action men were putting two and two together and coming out with five and having a great laugh at everyone expense .

You can’t really blame the younger action men as they were looking up to the older action men for guidance.

The tiny tears doll realised what was happening and decided to not say anything because of the parsec on both sides.

May be if the older action men stopped throwing there toys out of the pram and giving the youngsters the reaction they want then I would stop getting blamed for everything
Any ideas??? 8O
Can't help with the gist of it, but it would seem to be someone who confuses there/their and has a hang-up about the 4.3 light year distance.

I expect you've been cruel to someone, Flashy. Tut tut.

Somebody forgot to change their BATCO sheet over at midnight I think!

Berlin

PS. I think you've been 'Chubbed'!

I think it means:

"Boo hoo hoo, i'm a sad mong and when I posted troll shat on arrse nasty flashy shouted at me and called me names. Waaahhhhhhhh, cry, bleat, moan etc etc. It's not my fault I've spent most of my life watching ballamory and playing with dolls. I just want to be loved, burble, fart, moan"

Flash is a magnet for the insane.

Hang on translating now

asldkhfaihf iqruoehg eqrgf eriuc te ctwh c42iup59c54h c2925v ih54kj5v4p ib45uymvm45o 346o fy45fpocf5ihpct2igu54chyv2pojy42hy254jyv24pojtpt8u258v c42h2p58tu22hg2gh2gh2pt po248gh42jgv42ohg2ohu4289u2phgpu2gp2u4hgpu42hgpuxhphghc3ghi

re running tape through tare again, then collosass and finally the Bomb

buzz buzz

Clatter clatter

Lord Flash

I write this short note with humble obedience and respect the wise words you cast upon us to learn from.

If I were actually female I would gladly offer my body too you in that I could produce little flashes to grow up and further spread your word (and seed) through out the world.

I shall and always will remain your loyal and obedient (albeit bi curious slave)

Signed anon

No - more like "I am certifiable"

oh and "a fcukwit"

Futher to my last, it would appear that the Emperor Mong was visiting someone this morning!

Berlin

Perhaps they are saying that you are the rudest man they have met.
I believe that this should be taken as a compliment.
Remember, he who has the most toys at the end of the day wins

oh sorry just read between the lines

it says your a cowardly bully who hides behind words

ah now i get what they have said

is it true?

What is Parsec?