Reality tv, have we gone mad?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tracer, Dec 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me, or have we gone reality tv mad? Big brother, fame academy, x factor, come dancing, pop idol, im a celeb.....and the list goe's on. i wouldnt mind if any of them were any good, but there all cr*p! I must admit though, while channel surfing one night i did see olath (fit one on big brother) in a shower seen showing off her baldness.....nice! It could of been worse though, it could of been that bloke/bird with the 'meat n two veg' swinging in the wind. Ive come to the conclusion that there is only one remedy for this madness currently on tv, and that is to have a squaddie version of big brother! Picture it now, you could live on netto beans for 4 pence (scandenavian for value), then spend the rest on stella! fat or not, Jayne goody would of got rode like fu****g sea biscuit! Shot gunning cans, playing dance of the flamming arrse, freckles, puking then waking up with that warm wet feeling then lookig down and realising you've piss*d the bed. Then instead of spending the day sat about doing fu****g yoga, or arguing like a bunch of big girls, you can instead spend the time drying out your sleeping bag and clothes you slept in........you would become a legand!

2. Brilliant - absolutely brilliant - can i play - lager on your cornflakes, wake upu scratch yer bits, stretch and fart with out anyone complaining, supply of paperbags for any other moosers that cross the threshold - the ideas perfect = tracer i salute you (but i doubt channel 4 will take it up)

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Does that mean Davina McCall will get the t*** out for the lads!!!! Dont think even Gordon Ramsay would survive!!

4. Probably nice to see, but after a couple of kids its probably like a welly top!

5. You couldn't just have squaddies in it though. You need to have ordinary people in it aswell so they can be horrified and disgusted on a day to day basis. I think a 50:50 ratio of squaddies to normal people would be perfect.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Define 'normal'? :D Jade goodey (winner of the Miss Piggy look alike contest).....Nadia (more balls there than all the male housemates put together!).......Er....cant think of any more....... :oops:
    Spike

7. If they didn't have all these reality TV shows (plus wall to wall soaps) the stupid and docile 'Great British Public' might start taking notice at the appalling way that the country is being run - and we wouldn't want that to happen, would we?