Reality check for TA with mental health problems

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by invisiblehelper, Aug 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. edit

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  2. So why, in that case, are you telling us what has already been announced as a gap in service and the intention to resolve it?

3. Apart from it being the DKMH, it no longer exists.

4. So you logged on to a public terminal at around 0819hrs on 26 Jul 06 and some random individual with an interest in mental healthcare within the Regular, TA and Reservist forces just happen to come across the ARRSE website 6 days later, knew how to navigate the site and managed to post in 2 forums!
    wow what are the chances of that happening again?

I smell b-b-bullshit round these here parts.

5. Perhaps invisiblehelper has a dual personality, and was Dr Jeckel when he first posted this and Mr hyde now :?:

off to pshyci for you methinks

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

As a matter of interest, (to the real invisiblehelper), just how is the shiny new scheme coming along?

7. shite backpeddle.

8. FF, I have to agree with you on that one :D

9. Does the initial post have any value or information for members of the forum? Can it kick start a decent discussion? Does anyone have further comment

If the answer is yes to either of the above, get cracking, rather than trying to stick it to the poster FF

If its all shoite and you know it, have the courage of your MOD convictions and mag to grid it

10. This isnt my forum therefore I cant touch it, so I'll stick to picking holes in a story thats so thin that you could spit through it. :D
    Thanks for your concern though.

11. I think that to have yourself and another person who both use the same computer, both find their way around this site with ease and both have exactly the same opinion about mental health problems a absolute one in a million ocurrance, please do my lottery numbers for me this week!
    Do you black out only to find that someone has done your work in exactly the same style as yourself while youve been out of it?
    Maybe you should have your one visit to the DCMH.

If youd have just left the post as it was without trying to distance yourself from it only to say that these are your feelings as well then I wouldnt be taking the pish, it is a very serious issue, one that you should have the balls to admit to raising.

Its not only the TA and Reservisits who are shafted when it comes to mental health.