Realistically how can we win the war in Afghanistan?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Big_Harvey, Jul 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Support for our soldiers is at an all time low.

The British Army are taking casualties daily now rather than weekly or monthly.

We won't put up with it any longer.

How can we expect the British Army to manage what the Russians couldnt achieve???

Things will get worse.

Much worse.

Its time to withdraw all troops from this illegal war NOW.
  2. Yet again another one of lifes losers who can't put a decent argument across.
  3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

We Cant now feck off!!
  4. so your here to pi55 people off then!!
  5. Lifes losers? Look in a mirror you cock, you really are getting boring.
  6. Yeah well takes one to know one 8)
  7. then try this argument -

please go away and file your copy for tomorrow, about how rachel, 21, with magnificent 32D boobs, thinks we should withdraw, which is her prefered contraception also

i wont see you in print as i dont read the gutter tabloids
  8. Come along to Wooty B tomorrow Harv, at about 1600, it's about 40 minutes from the gloucester road in Brizzle, come and see how much support british soldiers have got. You might learn something..
  9. Pull the troops out all back to UK call out all TA then use Trident to take out Afganistan and Pakistan the troops that have been pulled out could then be used for riot control in Bradford. saves the troops lives and uses trident before it gets skiped. But then again im in la la land
  10. Ho hum. Into each life some rain must fall.

Read the threads, cretin. There is no need for several mong postings from the likes of you to alert those here to the issue of Afghanistan.

Some have been there. Some have lost mates. Some know what they're talking about.

You, on the other hand, are obviously a cnut. End of.

Or it's a good wah.
  11. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you:
    "The downside of posting on a forum mentioned in the Guardian and the BBC on the same (slow?) newsday."
  12. Why are you talking to yourself?

I'm considering inventing the Internet mong detector, just for people like you. Every time you try and log on you get a 500 volt shock, which will no doubt be increased as it passes through your tin foil hat.
  13. Stop posting thread upon thread about the same thing you fucking student throb, just because you have suddenly become a little pissy with current and past events doe's not make you the Martin Luther of the afgan conflict.
  14. Not for the first time, p-m, hats off to you!