Real World Uses for Protesting Vegan types

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Drummer_Boy, Jan 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Vegetarians are weird.

Vegans are just wrong.
  2. Compost??
  3. Dog food
  4. "Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman."

aha, what a bunch of fannys what did they expect, honestly. If only stop the war protesters did the same and went over to the sand pits :D
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

The's some vegan tw@t on "Kill it,Cook it,Eat it" which is on BBC3 at the moment & he's been preaching that it's wrong to eat meat,that animals are just like us ect.
    He's so self opinionated & full of himself,if I was on the show,I'd have punched his lights out in the first 5 minutes!
    (Mind you,I think Ugly would've punched him out in 3!)
  6. Brilliantly funny if rather obviously not true! :)
  7. There are some seriously stupid people in this World. I regulary play a gig in a Biker Pub here in Germany. One evening there was a young Turkish bloke, drunk and offensive so the guys showed him the door. He wasn´t too happy with that and they showed him the door a bit more forcefully. Half an hour later he turned up with 4 of his mates in an Opel Kadett- I must add that at this point there were around 100 Leather clad, Inebriated Bikers in situ. When the police arrived they found the slightly battered Turks across the road in the car, which was sitting on its Roof. Of course nobody saw a thing and I was playing so loud that we didn`t hear anything either.

8. 'They said we looked French'

9. Have you ever considered that he might actually have a point? Anyway, whatever, the folks who showed up at the Hells' Angels gig to protest about the use of leather clearly had no (real world) concept of what they were getting into. It's folks like them who get us genuinely committed vegans/vegetarians a bad name.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I couldnt agree more. Leather clad faggots in smelly leather riding two wheeled tractors and calling themselves 'Hells Angels' should be welcomed into our vegan rainbow tribe.

Meat is Murder man.
  11. Oh well I guess that means sausage is off the menu, oh well, no more 'pork' for me then!
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Bugsy when pigs, sheep, cows or fowl can pick up a pen and write a sonnet I'll stop eating them. Till then meat is on the menu, and if I get to catch it, kill it it hang it and cook and eat it all the better.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Theres people round my way wouldnt know a pen if it poked them in the eye.

You ever tried Tofu? Its really nice.
  14. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Meat can most certainly be murder - as the offerings at the hot plate of many an Army camp will testify.