Real Story

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Nov 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. spike7451

    spike7451 RIP

  2. spike7451

    spike7451 RIP

    So far it looks like the BBC are giving a balanced view from both sides.The injured Para,David,who is partially paralysed is getting the best treatment from Selly Oak,as are the rest featured in the programme.The BBC have said that the MoD 'selected' the soldiers who have appeared on the programme.
    The NHS manager is very critical of the Military care & said that the injured would have recieved worse cae from a Mil Hospital.
    So the MoD says that once a soldier has left the forces,they are no longer responsible for the care of the soldier.
    I personally,dont think this is right.
    Your views?

    My best wishes for a full recovery to all our lads who are injured.