Real life RAMBO (in Skegness)!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by frog_face, Feb 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't worry Skegness is safe from terrorists and possibly the whole Russian army:

The photos speak for themselves...
  2. Another sensible CFAV really helping the image of the Cadet Forces... :roll:
  3. "Then they realise the truth."

Awesome :D
  4. "Sometimes people don't believe I'm serious at first. They just think it's quite amusing.

"Then they realise the truth."

Watch out.
  5. lincolnshire breeds these types

6. oh dear god . . .

Attached Files:

7. Sounds like he should be locked up, fcuking nutter. Would not want him anywhere near any of my kids.
  8. My head hurts.
  9. I have this strange desire to slash a great gouge out of his arm and watch him sew it up using a safety pin and fishing line withot anaes... er .. painkillers... whilst high up in a great fir tree... if he can do that without squealing like a little girl or indeed falling from the lofty perch then he gets my greatest respect.
  10. ........and how's the local kebab shop managing without him?
  11. he looks like a child deviant.
  12. What a total tool.
  13. I served - in the police - at Skegness many years ago. It's on the road to nowhere and if a few outsiders didn't visit in the summer and impregnate some of the local girls they'd be all like this.
  14. Does the red key ring clip qualify for the ally thread?
  15. Nice post frog_face, best laugh i've had all day. :D

The defence of Lincolnshire is safe, :roll: glad that guy is on our side. :roll: :roll: