Real Life Desparate Housewives Need Excitement

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
From the Daily Mail.

Desperate housewives UK: Leafy and well-heeled, Tandridge in Surrey has been revealed as the town with the most stay-at-home mothers in Britain. But are the lives of its residents as perfect as they seem? | Mail Online

Every afternoon at 4pm, shiny 4x4s line up outside an exclusive private school. Super-toned women with perfectly highlighted hair and manicured nails loiter by the gates, flicking their hair and chatting.

Their attire — skyscraper heels, figure-hugging jeans, designer tops and diamond jewellery — would not look out of place on the catwalk. But these body-conscious yummy mummies have all the time and money in the world to make themselves look beautiful.

Welcome to Tandridge, Surrey, the housewife capital of Britain. Here in this privileged pocket of suburbia, two-thirds of women are stay-at-home mothers, compared with an average of 30  per cent nationwide.

So is life for the women in this leafy corner of affluent Surrey as glorious as it seems on the surface? Or do they yearn for excitement away from their perfect suburban homes?
article-2Housewives.jpg

Dear Santa Claus, can I have the one in yellow wrapped up and delivered in time for Christmas please?

Wordsmith

Agree on the one in yellow. The others are just middle aged rough birds. The one in red on the far right wouldn't look out of place head to toe in Addidas and gold, shuffling around the estate I grew up on.

G

goatrutar

The one in the golden dress at the back looks like she's had a lobotomy.
And that's a bad thing?

Agree on the one in yellow. The others are just middle aged rough birds. The one in red on the far right wouldn't look out of place head to toe in Addidas and gold, shuffling around the estate I grew up on.
Fuck me dead, I've not seen so many fussy fuckers before. I'd smash them all.

A much better collection than some of the stay-at-home howlers near me. I'd rather fuck the dog to be honest. However, if i lived in Surrey, i'd probably end up with an injunction or a prison sentence.

I would just like to point the honourable and dis-honourable members to the current bunny boiler topic currently being discussed in the mumsnet thread. It has right put me off women it has. Barge pole for the use of.

By 'eck theres folks on here oo reckon they wouldnt and prolly they never have. Get amongst it fill yer boots it's poontang on the hoof.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
biffins-bridge Military History and Militaria 10
deanol The NAAFI Bar 3
northern-matelot The NAAFI Bar 38