Real Life Action Man

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by General Melchett, Dec 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Quoted from the above link:

"On one bright November day the world was humbled as a hero was born. His name was Charlie Martell, a man so good looking; brave and charming his name is mentioned only in whispers. Following an elite education at Gordonstoun, a school fit for kings, Martell set about becoming a professional ‘action man’, a job which like life, he has excelled at. His esteemed career thus far has included clearing mines with his powerful thighs, rowing the Atlantic in just 4 days, racing to the North Pole and the Marathon Des Sables - a 151 mile foot race across the Sahara desert. Not content with this he has become an academic powerhouse and is currently embarking on a masters course, in order to make the world a better and safer place. This sits nicely alongside his Phd in sex. As a true humanitarian Martell often allows third world children to meet with him, thousands flock in the hope they may see this modern day hero and have their ailments cured. His achievements are unbounded and what he next plans to do is unknown. What is certain is he is on the path to becoming a legend."
  2. Sounds a bit of a prat to me.
  3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I'd agree, except for the fact that it was written by someone else:

4. Sounds like Reni_77 to me
  5. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Well he needs to contact his agent then.
  6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

7. You seem to have some sort of weird fascination with following anything about Charlie, it was you who started the last crap about him also. He's on further education at Uni and obviously that page was started by one of the lads on his course there, quite obviously NOT by Charlie, which you knew perfectly well before posting it here.

As a mate of Charlies on facebook I didn't even see that fanpage until you posted it, so you must be watching out for anything about him, do you fancy him?
  8. Sounds like MSR! :)