Real IRA to 'resume attacks on UK'

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Spacehopper383, Sep 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

For the first time in my life I find myself agreeing with the Paddys,wonders will never cease.

2. The PC term is "Micks".

3. Seems the murdering swine from Omagh are try to get some cheap publicity and a couple of you are falling for it,the PIRA´s attacks on London had nothing to do with the criminal element there they just wanted disruption.

Wait though!The German Red Army Faction (RAF) with Baader Meinhof did go after industrialists,bankers and politicians and quite a few germans regard it as the Golden Age of German Politics as there was a lot less corruption and swindle going on,they seemed to keep the fat cats in line for a while.Some still regret their capture;)

4. I wonder if they've just finished the new Stephen Leather book. At the end one of the major players gets blown up in London by RIRA. life imitating art imitating life? If they want to remove a few if these mega-bonus leeches, then crack on!

5. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

I said I agree with them that doesn't mean I don't still want to kill the F@ckers

6. My heart would weep purple piss is some of the top Bankers were killed. Unfortunately, given RIRA's attitude towards collateral damage, it's more than likely real people will get killed as well.

If they do manage a few "clean kills", I reckon we should have a whip-round to buy the Bog Wogs a crate of Guiness!

7. I concur with Jim, whilst they're choice of target has a certian appeal, I still wish the murdering scum an eternity in the deepest pits of hell!

8. Obviously, I meant 'their' not 'they're', before the the TSG of the grammar police put my door in.

9. Real IRA vs Bankers = No Humans Involved!

10. If they kill some bankers, and are then themselves killed in a dramatic firefight, I think it would be a good result all round.

11. Murdering people is wrong regardless of who they are or what they do for a living. If you think that killing bankers - ordinary citizens with families - is somehow acceptable then you are truely one sick f*cker. I walk through the City every day on my way to work (and no, I'm not a banker) so presumably there are people on here who would be happy to see me or my colleagues killed or seriously injured as some sort of collateral damage if it kills someone they profess to dislike?

12. Perhaps if a coach load of government ministers and members of the leagl profression on a 'fact finding trip' we caught in the cross-fire, then I dare say too many tears wouldn't be shed!

13. I think that if this is a pukka RIRA communique, then it should be interpreted as "big boys' rules accepted by RIRA". This means that they can do all the terrorism they want but in return "two in the body, one in the head" or "why did you shoot her thirteen times Soldier J? I ran out of ammunition sir" will then apply to all RIRA.

14. wooooo! Handbags!