Real IRA bid to kidnap soldier

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rod924, Dec 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

2. Not hard is it.

Just rock up to any M1 service station on a Friday night, leave a trail of double chocolate chip cookies to a grain silo full of Coca Cola and youve bagged yourself a troop of badly dressed hobbiests to put the power tools into.
  3. They had to bid for it? Was it on ebay?
  4. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

That's the first time a member of The Household Cavalry has fought off two men who grab him from behind in Hyde Park.

Normally they just pause to negotiate the price.
  5. Mmm. The cynic in me says that there is more to this than meets the eye. ;)
  6. This is a nonsense story. The only real coup would be to kidnap a woman soldier and bang her silly for a few days with a few photos. Then she could sell her "story" to the daily wank mag.
    I can arrange that so any women (serving) feel free to post on ebay.

7. Feck me. Juan III has more new reincarnations than Dr Who. Does he get a new sidekick every time I wonder?. Nice to know that the use of the term "hobbiest" runs like a golden thread through his musings though.... keeps a bit of the old JRIII alive. God rest his soul. Getting dusty in here. Sniff!
  8. Pretty poor planning trying to grab someone from a busy place like Hyde Park, especially during the day.
  9. That and the fact that with all of the nations transport system either shut down or severaly disrupted they couldn't exactly make a speedy getaway to either NI (if unsuccessful) or anywhere else for that matter!
  10. Alas, Juan's dead, all that is left is the faint whiff of Davidoff and a Tesco carrier bag full of used knickers.

I will avenge his passing, for saying 'nigger' repeatedly and bumming site howlers to death..
  11. Is this in anyway linked to the Stag Party event thread? ;)

12. He will not be forgotten. I'll remember him every time I enter the sacred temple of Threshers, and whenever I pass a fully loaded clothes-line.

It wasn't those mo-fo Manc ganstas was it?

I'm properly welling up here.
  13. No, I wish it was that simple.

He phoned me moments before in a panic and all a fluster, apparently someone from internetshire burst into tears and complained because he said norty words and was involved in some extra curicular cervix bashing. It was like when they unplugged the goodies in the Matrix, he let out a long sigh, a squeek of a trump and his head fell into my lap..

Handsome Bastard

14. It was Cuddles wasn't it? He owns a massive pile in Internetshire and really didn't like JRIII.

Damn him!
  15. Hang on,
    Pedro iv,
    Juan iii,
    Ren ii

Who was your first incarnation you bifter?

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk