Real bravery

I think their plyometric training will be top notch after jumping about in arctic survival gear all year then suddenly wearing bikinis. Like that floaty feeling when you take a bergen off and do that daft tapdance thing. Just me then ?

I think their plyometric training will be top notch after jumping about in arctic survival gear all year then suddenly wearing bikinis. Like that floaty feeling when you take a bergen off and do that daft tapdance thing. Just me then ?
This is what the Scottish women volleyball look like when they get to put a bikini on. It takes them a month to thaw out.

Scottish Beach Volleyball:bball: It's a bit like the Jamaican Bobsleigh team! Pointless.

Obviously someone found out there was some funding going spare.

The beach volleyball bravery has nothing to do with the bleak Scottish weather, more likely because of the risk of treading on a used hypodermic syringe.

Ah, that takes me back to childhood holidays. Aberdeen beach in August, huddled in our duffle coats behind the windbreak, watching the surf pound in under a leaden sky, those were the days

How long before their lack of success in the past years will be blamed upon being part of the UK?

That's not a Scottish beach.
Where is all the rubbish, dead sea gulls,washed up rotting seals and oil slick?

AfghanAndy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Don't knock it.

They set up a beach volleyball court in princes street gardens a few years back.

I had a very pleasant afternoon watching the ladies play.