real anorak spotter type stuff

on another web group one of the UK posters keeps using the L numbers when talking about UK weapons not just L85a1/a2 but things like L119a1 for the C8 carbines the sf use has anyone a clue where I could get the list of them so A. I can work out what the hell he's going on about and 2. To be able to hit back a bit.

Mr Happy

LE
Nursey,

Whilst I respect your already current level of spotterism I believe you are trying to take it to a new level, if your new chum wants to play ' spotter of the web' then let them...

Sometimes it's OK to walk away (and then turn quickly and shoot the bastard in the butt).

nurse said:
on another web group one of the UK posters keeps using the L numbers when talking about UK weapons not just L85a1/a2 but things like L119a1 for the C8 carbines the sf use has anyone a clue where I could get the list of them so A. I can work out what the hell he's going on about and 2. To be able to hit back a bit.
Sorry - fell asleep there. What was the subject again Nurse? And don't say A and then 2 - speak to Letterwriting man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F The Intelligence Cell 6
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 6
E The Intelligence Cell 10