Real Ale Train

Thats properly my turf.... lived there 30 years never been on it..

The railway pub is an award winner though always get the wets in prior to getting on the train

All the auld alton gadgies trip around on it all the time

Could be a strong REME/RAF chinook force run ashore due to location, I'm sure alot of brycream boys lash it up in the railway

Thats properly my turf.... lived there 30 years never been on it..

The railway pub is an award winner though always get the wets in prior to getting on the train

All the auld alton gadgies trip around on it all the time

Could be a strong REME/RAF chinook force run ashore due to location, I'm sure alot of brycream boys lash it up in the railway

Do they serve Babycham then?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
You could count me in on this.

Do they use a Deltic to pull it along?
That's it, that's fcuking it.......you are on the fcuking list, fcuking trough dancing
Deltic lover.

Eee, a couple 'o pints in Slough-it and a fair few more in Dowsbra, I'd be up for that.

I believe the correct CAMRA uniform is an open necked unwashed cotton shirt covered by a cable knit cardigan with leather patches at the sleeve. Beards are mandatory, spectacles optional but, if worn must be black or tortoiseshell rimmed and have a visible repair. Corduroy trousers (any colour but extra points for red) are de rigueur and of course light tan socks with brown sandals. Beer guts are also required as are dandruff and halitosis. The well-turned out member will also sport a copy of the Guardian. Discussion will centre on hops, beer and brewing. Any mention of sex or women will be met with unknowing blank looks. All talk of beer must be made in a loud whining voice that sounds like a civil servant with terminal constipation.

Wouldn't know, MiT, never been a member, but I do brew a fine pint (if I say so myself).

CIMG1076w.jpg

On this jolly, there will be an unscheduled stop in the middle of Standedge Tunnel so
that all Southern Poofs can be leathered to within an inch of their lives by the rock
hard Yorkies............PA and Joker will be attending, I hope.

I believe the correct CAMRA uniform is an open necked unwashed cotton shirt covered by a cable knit cardigan with leather patches at the sleeve. Beards are mandatory, spectacles optional but, if worn must be black or tortoiseshell rimmed and have a visible repair. Corduroy trousers (any colour but extra points for red) are de rigueur and of course light tan socks with brown sandals. Beer guts are also required as are dandruff and halitosis. The well-turned out member will also sport a copy of the Guardian. Discussion will centre on hops, beer and brewing. Any mention of sex or women will be met with unknowing blank looks. All talk of beer must be made in a loud whining voice that sounds like a civil servant with terminal constipation.
Lack of attention to detail. It's what betrays many of these Walter chaps that seem to be the talk of the canteen nowadays. Well, that and their friends, usually.

Spectacles: must be suspended on a string holder, particularly when referring to:

The Small Note Pad: copious and conspicuous note-writing identify the true and genuine afficonado, as does:

Unidentifiable Organic Matter present in the beard.

Walters. No wonder some of them get caught.