Real “Squeaky Bum” Time (Or the 60 million pound game)

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by CAARPS, May 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So today’s the day “survival Sunday”. So gents who’s for the Chop

Obviously the smog monsters are going and my money is on a bleak day for the North East with Newcastle going too.

Predictions :?:
  2. I hope the mags go. Im f*cking fed up of their god given right to be a top team. Lets see the big crowds in the Championship.

Would like hull to stay though.
  3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Survival Saturday was yesterday CAARPS when the mighty Falkirk stayed up (and I got shockingly drunk) :D

However turning to today, I can see Hull grabbing a draw and I think Sunderland and Newcastle will lose so after some hungover arithmetic...............Newcastle down.
  4. Well done and heres hoping you have another Hangover next Sunday as Cup winners :D
  5. Now to be known as Mystic Meg

I thank you :D :D :D :D
  6. Auf weidersehen pets :)
  7. Chuffed. Ta ra you scruffy meffs. Don't let the door bang you on the way out. Oh and thanks for the beer shekels, you were the last part of my treble today.

Another part of me is gutted. They were a guaranteed six points.
  8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Cheers mate. Tickets bought, mini-bus booked, copious amounts of booze on standby and ready to go :D
  9. Hang on, hang on!!! Squeeky bum time is for the biggest game of the weekend which is tomorrow!!! Burnley vs Sheff Utd. The 3 who got relegated today will still collect their parachute payment. Tomorrows match is therefore more important!!!!!!

COME ON YOU CLARETS!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Glad to see the only survivors of the north east was the Mackems :D