Reading, download festivals!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by easy-touch, Feb 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any arrse music lovers going to any of the above festivals in 2008? or any festivals!

2. I might be doing the Exit Fest in Serbia - it just depends on how things pan out there.

Good line up so far - including the Sex Pistols!

3. Exit fest lineup is looking good! Trying to get a squaddy meet at 1 of the fests, not sure how that would pan out, a bunch of drunken squaddies surrounded by thousands of drunken civvies!!!!!!

4. I'll probably go to Download.

5. Ill probly give download a miss this year, been going the past 3 years and the lineup has slowly got worse, may take a peek at reading/ glasto

6. download
    cus i go every year

7. Solfest, Hawkfest in Devon, possibly the Wickerman,though its been going downhill the last couple of years,and Farmer Phils in late August.

Also The NABD rally in May,25 bands on over 3 stages,25 beers and ciders on draught,and its all for a good cause;
    http://www.nabd.org.uk/

8. Guilfest is always good.

Friendly and not too large.

9. The Cropredy line-up isn't much to my liking this year, so I'll probably compensate with Guilfest and the Cambridge Folk Festival.