Read this if you can you unemployable shower you!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Jan 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He missed out the bit about homosexuals.

Or did he infer it when talking about public schools?

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

He's an Arab. He's ok with homosexuality - its a cultural thing

3. If he doesn't like our country and all it stands for, why doesn't he fcuk off back to his own country.

Because we took no $hit from towel wearing gobshites!! :twisted:

4. Hmmmm - well, although he has some points, he comes across as an opinionated arrse in my eyes.

5. Did anyone else detect a touch of:

"Boo Hoo Hoo, the racist British infidel sons of camels, wouldn't let me run their civil service, Boo Hoo Hoo! An Ex squaddie got the job Boo Hoo Hoo! I must be better qualified than him after all that time in the camps in Pakistan Boo Hoo Hoo! My loyalties are unimpeachable, I have none, Boo Hoo Hoo!"

6. "The reason for this imbalance is quite simple: the foreigners are better educated, more motivated and harder working than the native Britons. So, in a straightforward, free and fair competition for jobs in conditions of real equal opportunities, the natives would stand little chance of success.
    Therefore, the only way the native Britons can remain in control is through bypassing free and fair competition and discriminating positively in favour of ethnic Britons with a particular educational background (public schools, Oxford and Cambridge Universities) and/or connections to the armed forces, the police or the security services, irrespective of ability."

Where i work the only foreign staff we have are the Cleaners and i work for the 2nd largest architects in the UK which employs 18000+. We also have offices in Dubai who worked and designed the Dubai World Trade Centre and i seem to remember that 99% of the foreign workers were Labourers. The only foreign working people i have met recently either work in McDonalds, my local and sell the Big issue.
    Poor deluded Arabs they cant be that well educated they bought Man City for fooks sake.

7. The value of an old school tie? I went to a rather expensive Scottish public school. I never push it, but the best it ever gets is a nod of recognition from Jocks. As for the hermer aspect, it's a qualification necessary for becoming an Arab, along with paedophillia.

8. Mr D.....might I suggest "My Name Is Red" by Orhan Pamuk ( a Turk, and a Nobel prize winner) to get a perspective that Muslims do actually have a culture. The other ones do, too. Try Kabbalah. Having said that I'm quite happy to watch them tearing each other to pieces.

9. This dickhead can write or say what he wants, I mean who the f*ck takes any notice of what an arab thinks.

10. In the About section of the author;
    "I, for one, always look in the mirror and am eventually grateful, if initially hurt, when others point out some painful truths."
    Help him out!

11. Is there any way we can put this poor deluded sap right. I know some blogs allow you to comment on them or send e-mails to the writer.

He is clearly upset by his own mediocrity, an affliction I have long since got over....................

12. Mr D, I wasn't aiming at lowering you! You're right, the food is top hole, some of the people, despite what the majority might think, are nothing short of kindness personified.

As for Orhan, yes, a poor little rich boy who has led a relatively sheltered life, but that book I mentioned is worthy. Very, very worthy. Strangely it came out exactly on 11/9