Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reach PLC have curtailed my ability to post.

ACAB

LE
Since Reach PlC took over the Express I find that I have been unable to post on non Reach PLC threads. Is there a cure for this or am I damned to be restricted to what Reach PLC believes is good for me. The paper in question is The Sun.

TIA.

Since Reach PlC took over the Express I find that I have been unable to post on non Reach PLC threads. Is there a cure for this or am I damned to be restricted to what Reach PLC believes is good for me. The paper in question is The Sun.

TIA.
Were you being uncomplimentary to the denizens of Liverpool?

TIA.
Well, you're posting here, so it looks like it's fixed.

I'll PM you with my bill.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Delete all Reach plc cookies on your machine. Note that Reach are notorious for dumping crapware and trackers onto your machine as they own about 1/3 of news websites in the UK.

You may need to do a complete cookie wipe.

Run something like CCleaner and also let it do a registry check.

Hope this helps.

ACAB

LE
Delete all Reach plc cookies on your machine. Note that Reach are notorious for dumping crapware and trackers onto your machine as they own about 1/3 of news websites in the UK.

You may need to do a complete cookie wipe.

Run something like CCleaner and also let it do a registry check.

Hope this helps.
I'll let you know how that goes.

Latest Threads