Re: Trog/Leeanne Board

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by error_unknown, Feb 9, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bring it on...........I have broad shoulders so it does´nt phase me one bit, and i´m sure it will not phase my partner in crime leeanne either, At the end of the day"it gets dark" no what i really mean is i have a sense of humour so i can and will laugh at anything. ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :) :) 8) 8) :-* :-*
  2. By the way thanks for the enspiring comments and topic
  3. Me thinks that leeanne and trog are one and the same! Bit like a Cav Offrs father and brother. ::)

PS Trog, definitely not Commissioned! I just copy what I'm going to post into a Word document, idiot check it then copy and paste back over what I've typed. It's not me saying stuff, it's Microsoft!
  4. I've just done it after reading a previous suggestion for a 'Jetblast' board.  The general shit talking board is now 'The NAAFI Bar'.  We'll see how it goes.
  5. Well Colonel,
    It's going pretty well actually - I'm pretty surprised you have'nt joined us for a good ol' Naafi pint, then we could talk about me and my friend Trog being  moderators!!! I mean come on - We do know how to fly a bit of humour around!!!!! :p
  6. Lunatics running the asylum???? ;D :p ::) ???
  7. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :'( :-/Of course, to go with all the other asylum seekers i.e the tara, Blue nugget,leeanne,yourself, etc, you know all the people that want to have a laugh and a joke ::) :p :-[ :-X
  8. Mr Flash FART!!!

Get a life will you - and cheer up a bit more!!
    You must try opening your front door some time and meeting other human beings out there!!!

Believe me - most of us can help you actually find a life!!!!
  9. Ooeer missus! Where did that come from!

The smilies after my post indicated that it was meant to be humourous ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  10. Oi, what is that here with the Trog/Leeanne board?
    Are they something special or what ???
  11. hey flash!
    when you are stuck in a mans body then have a fu :) :)ing operation!
  12. Oh god, it's trogs sister!

Amended because I took the time to view the profile.
  13. Sweet toffee is no relation of mine i  actually thought she  had something to do with you
    Sweet toffe go blow yourself---------up ;D
  14. Sweet toffee is no relation of mine i  actually thought she  had something to do with you
    Sweet toffe go blow yourself---------up ;D
  15. Oi trog and flash,
    im quit happy that i´ve got nothing to do with u2!
    when you would be a part of my family, i would kill myself by now! :eek: