RE to RLC transfer

oldfecker

Swinger
Thanks for the ‘funny’ but I’m serious. He failed the MPGS selection but made RLC.

A bit like the Army dropping the reading/writing age on enlistment to that of a Primary School kid.

Some Cap Badges will accept anything, and the way recruiting is going, maybe the way ahead.

Maybe CoVid 19 and the resultant recession/mass unemployment will drive up recruitment and retention.

Thanks for the ‘funny’ but I’m serious. He failed the MPGS selection but made RLC.

A bit like the Army dropping the reading/writing age on enlistment to that of a Primary School kid.

Some Cap Badges will accept anything, and the way recruiting is going, maybe the way ahead.

Maybe CoVid 19 and the resultant recession/mass unemployment will drive up recruitment and retention.
The bullshit merchants are gonna love this new ecenomic situation.

Cutting plugs off the blokes kettles and hot snack facilities and getting the bods 'cleaning' already sparkling weapons on a Friday afternoon until the traffic really builds up will be a complete morale hoover, but "fcuk 'em, they're just gonna have to suck it up, baby".

RE-DSO

Old-Salt
You'll have to remind me what 'TSC' was?
Trained soldier cadre, basically it was the last month at Chepstow, just to remind you how to be a soldier after being in the workshops whittling wood for 18 months.
With final Ex being on Sennybridge, insert tab started at the bottom of the hill by the church, then a 10mile tab to secure the route? If it wasn't that long it certainly felt like it

PaulinBont

Old-Salt
Ah!: Senior Group Final Ex!
The pain and lack of sleep has faded into distant memory ( fortunately) . I do remember that we got on the buses at Dixies Corner and were asleep before we reached the Church- woke up on the Square!

RE-DSO

Old-Salt
Ah!: Senior Group Final Ex!
The pain and lack of sleep has faded into distant memory ( fortunately) . I do remember that we got on the buses at Dixies Corner and were asleep before we reached the Church- woke up on the Square!
Sort of remember the same sort of thing. Then it was pass off parade, leave and then onto Gib Barracks for the B3 course. Deep joy that was

Latest Threads