• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Re: The flash of a blade from behind!!!!!

Mmmm Joker, I'm intrigued !  For those of us who served at 4 Regt, but are now out to pasture, could you drop us a hint or three?  Or is it the usual bolox at Wotasham?

I notice a bit of censorship has occured here! The original post seems to have fcuked off, too late though, we'd already read it, so come on, who is it?

Guys ......Two points

1. Please don't post full names, especially married to current location. I can only presume Flashy hasn't jumped all over this, as he is busy deploying/moving/getting drunk etc. Can't you just do this with nicknames, or callsigns etc?

2. Is this E.Wiles married to the love of my life?  ;D

Remember people, OPSEC.........

Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaa

I shall just wait for her imperial aerial gorgeousness to swing by and broadside you to buggery Doh-Nut.

Only a matter of time now, especially if Queen_of_the_Skies has had one of them "Girlie chats" the Dark side are so fond of....  ;D

Stop it.

Q O T S if shes who i think she is should pop her jugs on this page, worthy of a glance

Ref the other, she only has a broadside in fact she should carry a wide load sticker ;D

E

error_unknown

Reign in the CO.....you're having a giraffe.
The CO's already bought IM his own bowl, a rubber toy and a little red & green coat to wear when he walks him at lunchtime. ;D ;D

Latest Threads