RE Teacher beaten up by muslim gang.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by destroyer, May 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That'll learn him, the god bothering twat.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bet he wished he'd become a geography teacher so he could fondle little boys?
  3. On first glance's I thought what is an RE bloke doing teaching muslims!?!

But remembered RE is school lingo for bible bashing.
  4. A daft tit who can't teach real subjects gets beaten up and as a result it lets the CPS lock up a handful of Islamist twats result all round :)
  5. H3

H3 LE

6. Have to agree, well said :)
  7. "He's mocking us and he's putting thoughts in people's minds.

"How can somebody take a job to teach Islam when he's not even a Muslim himself?"

Love that part of Hussein's quote about putting thoughts in people's minds. Can't have that can we....

Horrible backward fukwits. People like that shouldn't be living in the UK. End of.

But as they are, perhaps I should just mention that my old English teacher once said that Mohammed was a goat shagging homosexual with tertiary syphilis. My former physics teacher leads a gang of Zionists who rape Muslim girls....
  8. Ah! Don't you just love living in a tolerant society?
  9. Well WE wouldn't know, us hetrosexuals don't watch Eastenders.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dunno how true this is but I've been told one of them used to work for the MOD in Main Building
  11. one of the wankers was being bugged so hopefully thats one jihadist off the streets.
  12. Just when I expected good old stacker to wade in with some something controversial about Islam and he surprises me with a comment that made me laugh.