• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Re: Posters

I could turn that into mousemats.......

Come to think of it, i could do lots and regimental ones as well if the interest was there.

Oh, and an arrse logo for mobile phones  ;D

I'll have a look at costs, if peeps are interested

...what a good idea!  ;D

.....[thinks]........

....hmmmm.......

......and why not pens, pencils, mugs, stickers, fridge magnets, ironing board covers (!), carrier bags.........

Hehe, ;D 8) ;)

S

Snips

please please please will someone tell me how I get a picture at the bottom of my replies??????

Fridge magnets and cups une piece de piss

Ditto T-Shirts......

Hmmmmmm what about "zaps" u know the ones that come on rolls of 10,000, and really get people titsy, cos they appear like measles, especially on FFR's.

Not that I'm advocating "Wiliful defacing of Government property" lol

Make it a green tshirt with small logo and I'll buy some, feckin washing machine eats them by the dozen and puts holes in me socks!! :mad:

A whole new revenue chain awaits..

How about getting the logo on:

Hats ('ARRSE-head')
Dictionaries ('smart-ARRSE')
Shampoo ('hairy-ARRSE')
Hole-punches ('ARRSE-holes')
ISP ('complete-and-utter-ARRSE')
Width barriers ('tight-ARRSE')
Boot polish ('shiny-ARRSE')
Cam-cream ('ARRSE-cream')
Tissues ('ARRSE-wipes')

or even....

ladieswear ('does-my-ARRSE-look-big-in-this?')

Hmmm... OK... I'll get back to my Sancerre.

E

error_unknown

If push comes to shove I've got an old glove at home you can have, I'll write ARRSE on it just to keep you happy ;)

S

Snips

I have as it happens.
Quite a nice experience.

I'm beginning to sound like a right go-er here but I'm not.

Ask PTP - I'm a good girl

E

error_unknown

Can someone explain to me the purpose of having your tits weighed?  Should us blokes be oggling over weight/density rather than size these days?

Sorry to go all serious on you guys.  BAD CO I think you start up an ARRSE PRI Shop, it may assist in funding this site so that you don't have to rely on minimal advertising revenue. As a matter of interest are you paid just to display the adverts or do they count hits??

You can go back to talking about S_B's tits now!

P.S. Arn't tits great, I wish I had my own set, I'd spend all day in the shower soaping myself! MMMMMMM!
But maybe I should have kept that to myself??

Latest Threads