• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Re: PM's

Should I ask in private? ie a PM to lippy..... don't worry - I'm not planning to PM them...! No way.... But you have got my interest, certainly. The girlies have, I mean, not ORG and MSN. Oh dear.... now they'll prick up (not the right phrase) at the fact that the girlies interest me...  :-/

No NO NO, we cant have that sort of thing going on via PM's...

Should I ask in private? ie a PM to lippy..... don't worry - I'm not planning to PM them...! No way.... But you have got my interest, certainly. The girlies have, I mean, not ORG and MSN. Oh dear.... now they'll prick up (not the right phrase) at the fact that the girlies interest me...  
That sort of thing should be done out in the open....and especially whilst were all watching...

Latest Threads