Re: Pictures from the front

Umm nice poses....although the photos did remind me of something.  Apparently several people on the current deployment...were prior to the deployment on long term sick chits for bad knees etc etc. In fact they weren't even allowed to do Phys carry weight or wear webbing, and then suddenly one quick trip to the MO cured. The fact that this previous injury prevented them from doing everything else their work mates etc had to do. I must stress this is apparently..however it begs the question, if they are happy to swan back in camp...what would they be like when the s**t hits the fan?  personally I wouldn't trust them......any thoughts?

Any chance someone could make the orange one of the twin-engined torque monsters bigger so i can use it as PC Wallpaper?

Excellent pics ORG !!  Are these all AAC chaps?  Good to see their in the 'thick of it' and not REMF's !!

Picture three - Can this chap get the SUSAT any closer to his eye?

Almost everyone in theatre has SUSAT, i've got a mate out there in the Q store, even he has a SUSAT.  

No one they are still there. By the way that phot of the twin-engined torque monsters are RM cabs, all of ours are US, the boys are guarding the POWs.

No need to bust a gut....phots of the groundies digging in, conducting long range desert patrols, REMEs changing engines and cabs on the ground full of dust will suffice. REAL pics...these cabs are to clean..and who in their right sided grey matter, would tool around at 3 rotor spans sep if there was a REAL threat ;) I am surprised the Chicken Leg isnt Cat 5 - warped airframe, passing that close to a burning oil well.

Still, they will look good in the journal no doubt!

Yeahhh, that's right all posed for = that's what they're doing over there - posing, that's right they haven't just gone through a war - nahhhh, just posing that's right reality check. Well done and thanks for putting us all on the right track, what would we have done without your observations???? :mad:

Mmmm :mad:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G ARRSE: Site Issues 13
M ARRSE: Site Issues 2
Jip Travolta ARRSE: Site Issues 1