Re-occurring Dreams & Nightmares

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Wishful_Thinking, May 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone else experience a re-occurring dream or nightmare? Mine are these:

I have a re-occurring dream that I can fly. I don't recognise where I am, I've never been there before. On the ground is a white wooden church like you would find in America. The weather is beautiful, the colours and very vivid. There are people down on the ground smiling up at me and I'm whizzing through the sky. I'm not flapping my arms, just merely rising up above the trees and the countryside.

I'm on a ship (sorry Navy guys, or is it a boat - well it's big anyway). I'm trying to get to the top of the ship and I can only use the lifts, there are no stairs. Some of the lifts only take me up one floor, then I have to go down corridors to another lift, which then takes me down further. I can't get out. When I finally get out we are crashing into another ship. Then I wake up!

Anyone else have them?
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Dream - Fit birds.

Nightmare - Wife.

3. Same here sadly. :D
  4. I have had the same re-occurring nightmare 3 times this week. I dream that I am being forced to eat a giant marshmallow and if I don't manage to eat it I will be shot in the head. Each morning I wake up with a severe stomach cramp and no pillow!!
  5. I told you to bite the pillow- not eat it!