Discussion in 'Aviation' started by specific_id, Jul 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering if any of you could help me out here.

I was in the A.A.C for a while and due to some stupid descions I left, I've been out now for a few years but really want to try and get back in.

Has anyone on here re-joined after leaving the Army.. or know of anyone that did...

I was just wondering what you had to do to get back in... what training etc did you have to re do..

Any help would be much appreciated.
  2. Its really very simple...go to the nearest Army Careers office and fill in the paperwork..the rest is really down to the following:

Your reason for leaving
    Your attitude, manner and bearing at departure
    Your qualification at departure
    Your Rank
    Your age
    And how short the AAC is of your trade

Lastly what have you got to lose by filling in the form?
  3. Yeah I agree, I will be filling in the paperwork thats for sure... one small problem though is that I don't live in the UK and haven't for over 2 years now... wonder if they will post me the paperwork or the fact that I don't live in the UK anymore will effect the end result...
  4. The fact that you are no longer in the UK should have no bearing on the matter as long as you are a UK citizen with UK status. Your age and your trade are very important. If you are a pilot.......forget it, it looks as though there is going to be a glut of unemployed pilots shortly.

I wish I had rejoined, but now I am an old fart!!!!