re joining the regular army

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by tucker3732, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi, im new here and have previously served in ta as engineer but i am thinking of re joining as a regular soldier how hard is this to achieve, any ideas cheers

2. Depends how old you are and what skills you .if your older no offence best trying to join the regs through the t.a

3. If you served in the TA you wouldn't be rejoining as a regular, you would be joining as a regular. Go to the careers office and ask them.

4. i am 31 been to careers office the said i was still eligable and may be eligable for fast track, does anyone know whatthe mean?

5. Read your profile. With your skills t.a is best bet. R.e ta all the way try your skills in Hawley lake.

6. cheers was in regs before going ta have been to careers office and the said something about fast track joining process, any idea what this ?

7. Don't listen to this guy next he'll be telling you the best way to shine your boots is with sperm

8. I suspect Tucker and Sideshowknob are the same person

9. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Do you actually have ANY idea what you're talking about? Go away, go a long way away.

10. no tucker is me i,ve previously served in regs as b2 pom and then went ta after i left was missing the on the bus of thr bus stuff and am know trying to re join regs and the mentioned fast track just not sure whatthey mean.

11. Fast track means depending on your past service record and achievements you may be able to get your battalion without all the bull shirt of basic trading with your diving skill r.e would snap you up .

12. Well it seems no one else has been in the army apart from you well done you .surprised you have enough time for a forum with Afghanistan and a impending nuclear strike.

13. No just no one else has been in the cadets wth you and practicing your own classic bayonet training with your younger brother ;)

14. Well one thing I can day is thous fuzzy wuzzys don't like it up um.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Stop the trolling, tit for tat replies will end up with punishment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.