re-joining but with brain aneurysm

dazza_1314

Clanker
Wanting to rejoin the reserves but got a brain aneurysm. Had brain surgery 5 year ago but they couldn't remove it and surrounded it with some sort of concrete type wall thing. i am not under any treatment for it and it doesn't affect me in anyway but not sure if it will stop me from re-joining.

No, it won't. They will positively recruit you into the speshul forces.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sensible advice? OK, sorry, but you've no chance. They kick folk out for being broken brained, they sure as hell won't hire someone who is already there!

dazza_1314

Clanker
Sensible advice? OK, sorry, but you've no chance. They kick folk out for being broken brained, they sure as hell won't hire someone who is already there!
yeah , pretty much what i am expecting - just waiting for glasgow to send my prev. rec so i can do the med and find out for sure

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
4G.11. Neurosurgery. Candidates with a history of neurosurgery are normally graded P8 because
of the risk of post surgery seizure. Such candidates should be referred to the single Service
occupational physician responsible for Service entry for further assessment.

Has it set yet? The concrete? If it has then they'll have you
back. If not then I'm afraid there's not much chance.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Will you adopt Rick Rescorla's nickname?

"Hard core"? He was in the NR Police with me before he went to the USA to join the Army there where he won the "Silver Star". Did you know him?

Latest Threads