Re-Enlistment

Hellooooo,

Just a quicky for anyone that may be able to help. Im in the process of re-enlisting having already served for years and been out for about a year and a half. Ive been provisionally given a place in my chosen job pending medical at glencorse. My med docs and RG8 were forwarded to glencourse on Tuesday. I was wundering how the Careers Office find out when im given the go-ahead for me to attend my medical at glencorse, are they informed by letter? Didnt want to go into my Careers Office ,cause it seems like a bone question, but on that is on my mind!

I know i said "quickie" soz, but many thanks if anyone can shed me bit light :cheese:

They will recieve an E-Mail from the ADSC, if your medical records are clear, if they are not, you will recieve a letter from ADSC Glencorse expalining that you have been deffered etc.

Good Luck.

Cheers Easy!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Zowie said:
Hellooooo,

Just a quicky for anyone that may be able to help. Im in the process of re-enlisting having already served for years and been out for about a year and a half. Ive been provisionally given a place in my chosen job pending medical at glencorse. My med docs and RG8 were forwarded to glencourse on Tuesday. I was wundering how the Careers Office find out when im given the go-ahead for me to attend my medical at glencorse, are they informed by letter? Didnt want to go into my Careers Office ,cause it seems like a bone question, but on that is on my mind!

I know i said "quickie" soz, but many thanks if anyone can shed me bit light :cheese:
Were you an Officer by any chance?

Hey! ive already joined back up since then. Into AAC. Took ages to get back in, no regrets though am loving being back in!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J REME 5
swansea84 Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment 3
jumpinjarhead US 17