Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Zowie, Jan 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hellooooo,

Just a quicky for anyone that may be able to help. Im in the process of re-enlisting having already served for years and been out for about a year and a half. Ive been provisionally given a place in my chosen job pending medical at glencorse. My med docs and RG8 were forwarded to glencourse on Tuesday. I was wundering how the Careers Office find out when im given the go-ahead for me to attend my medical at glencorse, are they informed by letter? Didnt want to go into my Careers Office ,cause it seems like a bone question, but on that is on my mind!

I know i said "quickie" soz, but many thanks if anyone can shed me bit light :cheese:
  2. They will recieve an E-Mail from the ADSC, if your medical records are clear, if they are not, you will recieve a letter from ADSC Glencorse expalining that you have been deffered etc.

Good Luck.

Cheers Easy!
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Were you an Officer by any chance?
  4. Fankoo! Guess its early days though ey! :frustrated:
  5. No i wasnt i joined junior entry at 17
  6. what area are you going back in as?
  7. Hey! ive already joined back up since then. Into AAC. Took ages to get back in, no regrets though am loving being back in!