RE-ENLISTMENT

HI, I SERVED WITH 1LI 93-99, HAVE APPLIED FOR RE-ENLISTMENT BACK TO THEM. AM NOW 31 AND MAKING GOOD USE OF THE NEW CHANGES ON RECRUITMENT AGE, ANYBODY KNOW OF THE RE TRAINING STRUCTURE THAT IS REQUIRED?. I TAKE IT PHASE 2 AGAIN, AND A SHORT REFRESHER COURSE BEFORE THAT? THANKS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN ARMY MAKES A MAN!,A MAN DOES NOT MAKE AN ARMY!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you have been out that long they might make you do the whole lot again.

YEAH HAS CROSSED MY MIND, BUT HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE IS ARTC SOMEWHERE SET UP FOR THIS PURPOSE, NOW DOUBT FOR PEOPLE WITH LESS OF A GAP AND T.A AND OTHERS TO BE SENT TO SERVING REGIMENTS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN ARMY MAKES A MAN, A MAN DOES NOT MAKE AN ARMY!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I left in 93 and re-joined 2001. I didn't do basic again but I was in the TA prior to re-enlistment. They took that into account, thank fcuk, I was 35. However I did have to do Cl 3 trade training again.

abpleasebob said:
YEAH HAS CROSSED MY MIND, BUT HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE IS ARTC SOMEWHERE SET UP FOR THIS PURPOSE, NOW DOUBT FOR PEOPLE WITH LESS OF A GAP AND T.A AND OTHERS TO BE SENT TO SERVING REGIMENTS.

AN ARMY MAKES A MAN, A MAN DOES NOT MAKE AN ARMY!
Stop Shouting