re-enlisting

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Scottish_Viking08, Mar 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. originally I started phase 1 with the Paras in August but due to family problems and me being a complete and utter poof to be honest,I DAOR in October, Immediately I began regretting it, I had gotten myself to a good level of fitness running 8:57 in week 1, I was just wondering if there was any chance the army would take me back, I understand fully that I wasted their time last year but just want another shot at it, wanna do something with my life instead of switching from one dead end job to another

2. msr

msr LE

Phone your local ACIO up and ask.

msr

3. Check your PMs

4. Yes speak to your recruiter who should have a copy of your discharge paperwork sent back to the ACIO from Catterick. On there it will give a brief report and a time line of when they think that you maybe able to reapply. If everything is ok on that then they will send a special enlistment letter to the MCM desk officer at Glasgow and will give you the good news hopefully. Just make sure your focussed this time and remember the second time around you have no Right of Discharge.

5. Don't listen to this dememted old fool.

He is busy right now getting his advice from penquins :twisted:

6. Edited for Brandy Sours double click :wink:

7. Says the dot. dash- dot. expert I hope you choke on Brandy Sours and get burnt to a crisp :D

8. Eh? WTF are you on about :?

Bad thunder and lighting all day here :x

9. Cheers for the replies fellas, the fact that I can't DAOR will help push me even more