Re - enlisting/Rejoining - Advice and chat in here.

APC rejected my application for the RAC they told me they were only accepting ex trained RAC personnel. What Reg you going for and have you been given a start date?
SDG. No start date, every rejoiner is going to be stuck in a pile until the army and NRC solve the medical process. Been told that I’m looking at another 6 months unfortunately.

Zac2270

Clanker
SDG. No start date, every rejoiner is going to be stuck in a pile until the army and NRC solve the medical process. Been told that I’m looking at another 6 months unfortunately.
At least you’ve been accepted lad the NRC rejoiner team told me to choose another cap badge but even then there’s no guarantee as a lot of applications are being rejected for some reason at the minute.

At least you’ve been accepted lad the NRC rejoiner team told me to choose another cap badge but even then there’s no guarantee as a lot of applications are being rejected for some reason at the minute.
Same detail as me , Sent my application for infantry 5 weeks ago and heared nothing gonna wait it out.

Just called the AFCO about the rejoiners, apparently they were only taking 400 rejoiners for the full army, guess we've missed the window and will have to wait till they take more

Just called the AFCO about the rejoiners, apparently they were only taking 400 rejoiners for the full army, guess we've missed the window and will have to wait till they take more
AFCO have never been much use in my opinion. The army are definitely taking rejoiners on. Phone the NRC and ask to speak to someone from the rejoiners team. I could put my life on it that there hasn’t been 400 rejoiners joined within a matter of weeks.

AFCO have never been much use in my opinion. The army are definitely taking rejoiners on. Phone the NRC and ask to speak to someone from the rejoiners team. I could put my life on it that there hasn’t been 400 rejoiners joined within a matter of weeks.
Aye I just spoke to them and they said they have no idea where AFCO Glasgow are pulling they numbers from

Not sure mate, heard the MPGS have a 2 year waiting list.
Seems I’ve been quite lucky with my application, I’ve had my doctors forms sent out to me today, just need to do a medical and that’ll be me.
Am reserves now so just need to wait on a date to my new unit I'm doing it via unit transfer, gonna have to wait till December now though my reserve unit is sending me to Oman in 6-7 weeks man cba

I might just ask if I can apply as a re-enlister rather than a rejoiner. I know you have to be out for a minimum of 6 years and next year will be my 6 year mark. Just wanna get back in.