Re - enlisting/Rejoining - Advice and chat in here.

Zac2270

Clanker
They just rejected my application to join 5 scots even tho 5 scots have kept a PID for me, they said the army isn't accepting rejoiners or reserve to reg transfers yet, ummm yes you's are! my major has challenged it hopefully they just missed the memo
Yeah it don’t make any sense mate the Army are now accepting Rejoiners but yet a lot of regiments are rejecting. Did you appeal?

Yeah it don’t make any sense mate the Army are now accepting Rejoiners but yet a lot of regiments are rejecting. Did you appeal?
My chosen regiment have said they will take me but APC seem to think the army isn't taking rejoiners, and yeah my OC has challenged it

Update: the dcmo in APC is waiting on confirmation from the inf workforce team that rejoiners are allowed now

Have you had any updates mate?
Have they acc rejected ur application bro? You'll prolly need to do a full new wan your aswell doing it the now so that by the time it gets tae APC they will be better informed about the situation

An update on the situation with APC

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-01-21-55-16-72.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-01-21-55-16-72.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 37
I’ve applied and was told that it’s very unlikely that I’ll be accepted as there’s so many Re-joiners being rejected at the minute.
Don't hink emdy has been accepted tbh, people will end up just going mpgs to get in sooner

APC accepted me for RAC about a month ago, the army has changed the medical process for rejoiners though. Looking at 6 months from medical to actually going back. Nightmare