Re - enlisting/Rejoining - Advice and chat in here.

JNM

War Hero
exatcly, you’d think if capita aren’t meeting there targets they be in a rush to get people in rejoining or not
Doesn’t help that they’re useless though. Portal for me joining has been crap, as soon as I got talking to an actual person at the center everything god sorted in 5 mins.

Mate i was so keen to get cracking but just been left sat in the rest room in civvies because im still waiting for my kit has drained my motivation, everyone has a cant be bothered and its someone elses job mentality
I take it your pay is all sorted now? Did the unit offer you an EPIC to cover the discrepancy?

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’m 73 and I left 45 years ago, I missed it a lot and so thought hey what the hell- I start again next month so don’t know what you’re all whinging about - oh, and I rejoin at my former rank !

I’m 73 and I left 45 years ago, I missed it a lot and so thought hey what the hell- I start again next month so don’t know what you’re all whinging about - oh, and I rejoin at my former rank !
Tesserarius ?

NemoIII

War Hero
I have no dramas waiting to get an intake for phase 2 for retrading if I pass the medical etc but 12 month waits seem crazy when we all know how undermanned the majority are.
Mate it takes about 12-18 months to transfer and that's a regular. I don't think it's all down to capita.

God only know how it takes the army that long when you're already in.

Lrch

Crow
Mate it takes about 12-18 months to transfer and that's a regular. I don't think it's all down to capita.

God only know how it takes the army that long when you're already in.
I final got an interview at the careers office today nice to actually speak to someone from the Army but progressed no further as they don't know if I go to assessment centre or to phase 1 or 2 basically all out of there hands. Just like before told to wait for an email and hope it goes quick.

BeaverWedge

Swinger
I final got an interview at the careers office today nice to actually speak to someone from the Army but progressed no further as they don't know if I go to assessment centre or to phase 1 or 2 basically all out of there hands. Just like before told to wait for an email and hope it goes quick.
Good luck mate!

Im on 16 months at the mo!

Br6854

Crow
Has anyone here recently been to ATC Lichfield as a rejoiner ? what the process is ? only left a 1 year 1/2 ago
I've read recent comments that it's just medical as the selection process is over a few days for recruits

Artillery mate, i take it you went through the rejoining process how long did it take ? are you in now?
How long has it taken you to get through? You been told you have a place yet?
I've been waiting 3 months just to hear if there are any spaces, on top of the other 12 months of the application process (re-joiner).

Has anyone here recently been to ATC Lichfield as a rejoiner ? what the process is ? only left a 1 year 1/2 ago
I've read recent comments that it's just medical as the selection process is over a few days for recruits
im a "re-enlister" so i had to do the full selection and due to start basic again in september but i was at lichfield a few weeks ago and seen some re-joiners there. you get to just waltz in and do your medical and then go you also get priority infront of the guys on selection so jumping in line to get seen first should be done and dusted in an hour or so. meanwhile it took about 6 hours for us.

not_observed

Old-Salt
I rejoined over 3 years ago and I'm leaving again shortly. Wouldn't recommend anyone to rejoin the way the Army is now but each to their own!

Latest Threads