Re - enlisting/Rejoining - Advice and chat in here.

exatcly, you’d think if capita aren’t meeting there targets they be in a rush to get people in rejoining or not
Doesn’t help that they’re useless though. Portal for me joining has been crap, as soon as I got talking to an actual person at the center everything god sorted in 5 mins.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I’m 73 and I left 45 years ago, I missed it a lot and so thought hey what the hell- I start again next month so don’t know what you’re all whinging about - oh, and I rejoin at my former rank !

I’m 73 and I left 45 years ago, I missed it a lot and so thought hey what the hell- I start again next month so don’t know what you’re all whinging about - oh, and I rejoin at my former rank !
Tesserarius ?

I have no dramas waiting to get an intake for phase 2 for retrading if I pass the medical etc but 12 month waits seem crazy when we all know how undermanned the majority are.
Mate it takes about 12-18 months to transfer and that's a regular. I don't think it's all down to capita.

God only know how it takes the army that long when you're already in.

Mate it takes about 12-18 months to transfer and that's a regular. I don't think it's all down to capita.

God only know how it takes the army that long when you're already in.
I final got an interview at the careers office today nice to actually speak to someone from the Army but progressed no further as they don't know if I go to assessment centre or to phase 1 or 2 basically all out of there hands. Just like before told to wait for an email and hope it goes quick.

I final got an interview at the careers office today nice to actually speak to someone from the Army but progressed no further as they don't know if I go to assessment centre or to phase 1 or 2 basically all out of there hands. Just like before told to wait for an email and hope it goes quick.
Good luck mate!

Im on 16 months at the mo!

Latest Threads