Re - enlisting/Rejoining - Advice and chat in here.

Alright guys finally got my date yesterday, i had an interview with a major at deepcut and my start date is 7th jan 19, still a bit away but its extra time to work on the phys, its a long drawn out process with a lot of messing around but if you stick with it you finally get there

Alright guys finally got my date yesterday, i had an interview with a major at deepcut and my start date is 7th jan 19, still a bit away but its extra time to work on the phys, its a long drawn out process with a lot of messing around but if you stick with it you finally get there
Glad youve finally got somewhere mate!

I have recently passed my previous service checks, and the medical questionnaire has been sent off and seemingly accepted/passed. Just waiting to get my date to go and have "the talk" at the AFCO. Hopefully everything else continues to go smoothly and quickly.

I have recently passed my previous service checks, and the medical questionnaire has been sent off and seemingly accepted/passed. Just waiting to get my date to go and have "the talk" at the AFCO. Hopefully everything else continues to go smoothly and quickly.
You will probably get sent to a 1 day medical pal at selection centre and then if changing corps or trade you will go the corps/regiment youre joining for an interview with an officer which is the final step, the bit after the medical is where it can get long and drawn out, my advice is keep pestering them and it should spur them on, good luck with it all and keep us updated bud.