re-enlist

Discussion in 'Army Professionally Qualified Recruitment' started by jimmyp, Jun 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all, considering joining up again but am not sure of how different it is now, did op telic 9 as a reservist but would like someone elses input before i take the proverbial plunge. cheers boys, jimmy

2. I re-joined regs after doing telic 8, I kept my rank but have been paid NOTHING since, No LOA (I am now in germany), No WAGES, No Disturbance, ZILCH!! MCM, JPA, Colour service have not helped 1 bit. Been mobilised as a reservist first fcukd everything up. Would ensure your JPA details are all correct and on system firstly, if not ask RTMC to do it as part of your demob.

3. I was in the army from 91 to 97 the reason i was dicharged is i told the docter i smoked a joint.[ i was never tested]
    i only did that because my battalion would not promote me even though i was a class 2 P.T.I and a member of the gym staff.
    I want to know if i can re enlist back in the army.
    can anyone give me advice.

4. What does it say in your little/large red book?

If it states anything less than 'honourable discharge' I think your luck may be out. Your best bet is to enquire with the Recruiting team at AMS HQ as they can get a direct answer to you quicker than the ACIO could

5. do NOT do it .its sh*t now and i am stuck with the new pension and screwed up pay due to jpa.......