Re enactor walting

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ugly, Aug 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I seem to recall a bit early on in the walting threads about the guaranteed way to win at walting which seemed to be to shun the "Speshul units" and walt it as an andy caps commando.
    Well I seem to have found one, Aldershot Concrete Companies finest;

Walting ma din dins
    What thinks ye?

2. I think it's obvious he's not gen. He's nowhere near fat enough to be a genuine sloppo.

Walts, they always slip up on the fine detail.

3. Are they not BW hazard warning triangles round the slop jockey tent...?

(if not - should be...)

4. I noticed in this pic that the gun does not appear to have a foresight. How do they aim it?

[​IMG]

5. Must shoot first then rely on hindsight.

Hat>Coat..I know the drill :!:

6. He's wearing an RMP stable belt!!

7. One stop shopping at our military/gun shows here in the Land of the Free.

"Amendment II - Right to bear arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

[​IMG]

Yes, Nazi memorabilia is still very popular as collector's items. Jap crap too. Not much in the way of Brit stuff except the odd WW II SMLE or tin hat.

The re-enactors though come dressed for the part:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

[​IMG]

For some reason the bloke has seen fit to leave the canvas frame on the cook set and is hanging his utensils of it. I would love to see him handle them when the tent was nice and warm.
    The 6 gallon pots look like they havn't been washed in ages and the gas bottle is too close to the entrance to the tent.

The bloke in greens looks very simular to my old boss, if it is him, shame on you sir, you should know better.

9. I thought exactly the same, surely if he "is" a cabbage technitian then he'd have an RLC Stable belt on.

10. [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

Why is it that fat fückers love being Waltenkommandos :roll:

12. It could be a great deal worse!

[​IMG]

13. Dear god, what the fcuk is that!?

14. Are those magazines across his chest or dynamite sticks? Very strange. Why would someone want to walt being a suicide bomber?

[​IMG]

15. I'll tell you what, mate. I don't know what's sadder. Being enough of a goon to give up your spare time to reenact working as a sloppo or having enough detailed sloppo knowledge to nitpick on a sloppo reenactor.

I think we all know that the re-enactor isn't a genuine slopworthy without detailed 'ladle protocol' information. Two things are more of a giveaway.

A. He does not have a Belizean wife secreted in an MFO box anywhere in the picture.
    B. There is room for him in the tent.