Re-creating D-Day with 3 actors

That'a amazing... I'll never watch 'Saving Private Ryan' again in the same light.. still you would have to be a serious 'Amatuer' to have the software and kit to film what they filmed - good though!

Fantastic...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Absolutely fantastic.

Imagine what you could do with two nuns.....a donkey......some vaseline...... and a bouncy castle!

Murphy_Slaw said:
Imagine what you could do with two nuns.....a donkey......some vaseline...... and a bouncy castle!
Shrek 4 :?

Excellent waste of a few days :D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Damn. The censor won't let me watch it. But since it's well known that 'D' day was won by about theree Yanks, I suppose I don't need to see it.

Is The Hamster using James May's hairdresser these days?

If only they had been able to use that for making "Sharpe"...

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
flamingo said:
If only they were able to use that for the British Army. No more over-stretch, under-manning or pinch-points.

speilburg gutted, Bloody marvelous me & Mrs Stilts amazed!!! good old CGI could they remake the 300 lol

Stilts

Legs said:
flamingo said:
If only they were able to use that for the British Army. No more over-stretch, under-manning or pinch-points.
Whilst I agree with that couldn't it work the other way by airbrushimg our opponents out of the picture, like WMD and PIRA, and street crime and...Sorry I wasn't on message :oops: