re coming home parades

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by dil464, Feb 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anyone know why my last post was blocked ? was it what I said or how I said it?.

2. Perhaps it was because you were being an insensitive and unthinking git.

3. Cause what you said was drivel and you said it like a gibbering idiot?

4. thats not a reason to censor what I say or believe .

5. What you believe is one thing, where you say it is another.

6. Why didn't you put this in a forum where we could give the answer that is really required ?? If you don't belive in the parades, then don't go, but don't turn up sporting your anti-war drivel and expect to be comfortable. The parades are more for the personnel returning than for political posturing by people like you.

7. sorry but over 70% of the country don't support the war in Iraq but most still support the troops as I do

8. What an utterly fascinating conundrum you present.

Oh no; my mistake - its dull as fúck.

9. read my post I'm not anti war I just do'nt think this war was legal for instance where are the WMD

10. A lot of people don't support a lot of things. E.g. Veggies don't eat meat for one reason or another, doesn't mean we should stop selling it does it.

11. Don't be sorry, just be grateful that others are volunteering to go, so you don't have to, bet you're glad that there is no conscription.

12. Dil,

who gives a shi*e about WMD? These parades ARE NOT in support of the politicians decisions, but are to show respect for the boys & girls who have been on Tour when they have no choice but to go. The reason for going in has nothing to do with the parades, so shut up & put up, or better still don't vote for the stupid cnuts who keep us there, i.e. the current Government

13. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

You’re basing this on? After seeking legal advice Parliament decreed it was legal, not popular but legal.

I would be interested in your learned friends argument and proof to the contrary. With such proof in hand I look forward to your submission to The Hague.

14. That means a lot to me when I'm under attack from insurgents, whose belief they can drive us out is fuelled by the opposition within UK.

15. onwell we did invade their country and kill thousands of their people