RE: Casting for new feature film, Can you help? - Uni-versalEXTRAS

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Uni-versalExtras, May 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,
    I am writing to you from acompany called Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd, we place people & students as extrasin TV and Film across the UK. Our company website is www.universalextras.co.uk.

Fora new feature film, we are looking for a variety of roles as listed below.

Role 1:
    Weare looking for Muscular men preferably a body builder.

Requirements:
    Youmust be aged between 18yrs to 49yrs.
    Youmust be between 5 feet 11 inches and 6 feet 3 inches.
    Youmust be of white ethnic origin.
    Youmust be extremely muscular.
    Youmust be bigger than 42 inch chest.
    Youmust have easy access to Greater London.

Filming Date(s):You must be available for filming on Friday 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] May Thur 27th andFri 28th June.
    Mon 1st, Tue 2nd, Wed 3rd, Thur 4th, Fri 5th, Sat 6th, Sun 7th, Mon 8th,Tue 9th, Wed 10th, Thur 11th, Fri 12th, Sat 27th and Sun 28th July.
    Mon 12th August.

Paymentmin per day: £102.00 (payment follows Uni-versalEXTRAS Terms & Conditions,payment will rise depending on what happens on the filming day in line withunion rates FAA)

Role 2:
    Weare looking for Muscular men preferably a body builder.

Youmust be aged between 20yrs to 49yrs.
    Youmust be between 5 feet 4 inches and 5 feet 7 inches.
    Youmust be of white ethnic origin.
    Youmust be extremely muscular.
    Youmust be bigger than 42 inch chest.

Filming Date(s): You must be available for filmingon Thur 27th and Fri 28th June.
    Mon 1st, Tue 2nd, Wed 3rd, Thur 4th, Fri 5th, Sat6th, Sun 7th, Mon 8th, Tue 9th, Wed 10th, Thur 11th, Fri 12th, Sat 27th and Sun28th July.
    Mon 12th August.
    Wed 4th, Thur 5th, Fri 6th, Sat 7th, Sun 8th, Mon9th, Tue 10th, Wed 11th, Thur 12th, Mon 16th and Tue 17th September.

Paymentmin per day: £102.00 (payment follows Uni-versalEXTRAS Terms & Conditions,payment will rise depending on what happens on the filming day in line withunion rates FAA)

Role 3:
    Doublingfor one of the actors

Requirements:
    Youmust be aged between 18yrs to 45yrs.
    Youmust be between 6 feet 3 inches and 6 feet 5 inches
    Youmust be between 42 inch and 45 inch chest
    Youmust be between 35 inch and 38 inch waist
    Youmust have a good physique.

Filming Date(s): Good availability between the endof June to end of September.

Payment min per day: £152.00(payment follows Uni-versalEXTRAS Terms & Conditions, payment will risedepending on what happens on the filming day in line with union rates FAA)

Role 4:
    Weare looking for tall men above 6 feet 7 inches tall.

Youmust be aged between 18yrs to 90yrs.
    Youmust be 6 feet 7 inches or taller.

Filming Date(s): You must be available for filmingon Thur 27th, Fri 28th June.
    Mon 1st, Tue 2nd, Wed 3rd, Thur 4th, Fri 5th, Sat6th, Sun 7th, Mon 8th, Tue 9th, Wed 10th, Thur 11th, Fri 12th, Mon 15th, Tue16th, Mon 22nd, Tue 23rd, Wed 24th, Sat 27th, Mon 29th July.
    Sun 11th, Mon 12th, Tue 13th, Wed 14th, Thur 15th,Fri 16th, Mon 19th August.
    Wed 4th, Thur 5th, Fri 6th, Sat 7th, Sun 8th, Mon9th, Tue 10th, Wed 11th, Thur 12th, Mon 16th, Tue 17th September.

Catering: This is provided throughout filming.

If you would like to take part in this amazing opportunity we will need you toemail the following information to info@universalextras.co.uk:

Full Name:
    Contact number:
    Role you are applying for:
    Nationality:
    Height:
    Basic measurements (Chest, Waist, Inside Leg, Shoe, Collar, or dress, bra,waist, shoe etc):

A current head-shot photo of you & full lengthbody shot taken topless so that we can see your shape (digital head-shot has tobe taken in front of a plain background i.e. a plain wall taken with a digitalcamera)
    By replying to this emailyou are confirming that you agree to Uni-versalEXTRAS Terms and Conditionswhich are stated on our website: Welcome to Uni-versalEXTRAS - Supplying TV and film extras for the UK & Ireland

Kind Regards
    Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd
    T: 0845 0090344

2. I know it's a mare these days finding perfect men.

• Like Like x 9
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Why don't you rock up on the day - or is £102 per day a bit too expensive for you!? =-D

4. Costs more in train fare, but I could be persuaded for the right man.

5. I knew you'd say that, I just knew ... :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I live in London and I enjoy eating anywhere the catering is provided and all day.

I was cast as Friar Tuck in the school production of Robin Hood when I was 10 in 1978.

Have I got the job?

• Like Like x 1
  7. So they're looking for bodybuilders who wear dresses and a bra?

They're in the right place.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Stop picking on Legs.

When will this tyranny end?

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's you out then sugar.

Looks like I get the job!

Shall I ask if they need a tea lady in the all day canteen??

• Like Like x 3
  10. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Shame. I fail on the body-building aspect.

11. OP - get yourself on Plenty of Fish - it'll be like shooting.......well fish in a barrel really.