RE: Building and Structural Finisher

Discussion in 'Army Professionally Qualified Recruitment' started by liviliam, Jan 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My cousin is looking into joining the RE as a Building and Structural Finisher, I am trying to gather as much information about the trade and the day to day routine once trained so as he can make an informed decision on his future, a reply from someone in the trade would be much appreciated. He is already a fully qualified joiner, I wonder if it would be a better idea for him to join the RE as a joiner, would this count in his favour of any sort? Thanks in advance.

2. This thread was originally posted on the RE forum.
    I was looking for someone in the trade to give me a brief description so I can ensure my cousin makes a more informed choice. However the only reply I got was from some who posted a Generalised thread on the RE trades gobbing off about he cant be arrse'd answering and that I should have read his thread, which was actually the first thread I'd read regarding the RE before I even posted on here.

3. This forum is for those who play doctors and nurses, as well as the God botherers, scab lifters, poo pokers and drain sniffers.

Try the RE forum as suggested.