Re: BFBS - POP IDOL!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by WigglyAmp, Feb 10, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I watched it for the first time tonight and, i got depressed, I thought this Gareth bloke was supposed to have ttttttt tro roooooo ublee speaking, becouse he gets nerves in front of a croud ? are the taking the piss he sings like a proffesional.......... ::)

Sighned Confussed.

2. Mate, I think they'res a difference between singing something you know very well, and speaking in front of a crowd not knowing what question you have to answer next!!! I think that has a lot to do with his nerves - As I know i'd s**t my pants if it was me.............. Hope this helps your confusion!!! ;)

3. Or is it he is just a fame hungry civi t**ser going for the sympathy vote.

Put him on radio stag..

h h hhh e  heh   hee  hello ttttttttttt two fff ffff ffour
    rrrrr r rr  rar radio  chee  ch ch check ovv oo ove.

Send new key setting or send in clear over!

;D

4. I'm glad that this fu :) :)ing sh :(te is over now,and hopefully they will play some good movies now

5. What good movies did you have in mind.......................................BLUE ONE'S I BET!!!!! ;D

6. Best thing about Pop Idol is that I can now confidently say that I look like a pop star........even if it is Rick Waller!!

7. Naaaaahhhhhh!

Nobody can be that big - only him.  So I take it your a fat bas**rd then? :p

8. No I have a lovely voice!!!

9. You really are a funny person, are'nt you?

10. CMT

CMT Clanker

Ok so the bloke could sing well, have u seen the new image?  Looks like someone woke him up with the calming words 'You're on stag mate.'
    And why do i get BFBS1 in a 3 year posting when blerks doing 6 or 3 months in the Balkans get 2 channels (And Sky)??!!  Military Logic I suppose.

11. Military Logic goes the same way As MILITARY INTELLIGENCE. 2 Words that should never be used in the same sentence. ;D

As for POP IDOL that little stuttering **** should never have been included. I've seen a few sympathy cases and he stuck out like a dildo in a desert. :'(

He should be presenting a show of kids nursery rhymes.
    'Peter piper picked a peck of pickled pepper' :D

As for the guy who won, he has a speech problem aswell. Who put an 'S' in LISP the nasty bstard :- :eek:

12. CMT

CMT Clanker

I'm not the pheasant plucker, i'm the pheasant pluckers son, i like plucking pheasants because pheasant plucking's fun.

13. CMT

CMT Clanker

Try sayin that after a few  ;D :)

14. Oh come on! Do I sense a little jelousy on the subject?
    You have to admit, they both sang thier song's very very well, which was the main reason that they we're there. ;D

15. Yes, not bad for karaoke on a Friday night in Sammy's. But I suppose that goes for all 'pop stars' today. Bugger all talent but a nice image. Bring back the Gumbay Dance Band or Steely Dan, now they were quality!