RE at selection?

#1
hey guys just wondering what do they look at most in selection if your joining engineers?

any help appreciated :)
 

chimera

LE
Moderator
#2
Have you spoken with the Corps Recruiting team about this?
 
#3
chimera said:
Have you spoken with the Corps Recruiting team about this?
no i haven't should i?
 
#4
welshlad91 said:
hey guys just wondering what do they look at most in selection if your joining engineers?

any help appreciated :)
hair, nails & an ability to wear unfeasibly tight clothes if you want to be a gym queen in the corps.
 
#5
lol i like it! :p but seriously what part of selection will i need to impress for RE?
 

chimera

LE
Moderator
#6
welshlad91 said:
chimera said:
Have you spoken with the Corps Recruiting team about this?
no i haven't should i?
Well, call me old an old fashioned traditionalist, but I would have thought that if you wanted to be a Sapper, and wanted to know the best way to join the Sappers, then asking the Sappers' recruiting team for advice might be a sound move....

careers @ royalengineers.com

drop them a line.
 
#7
chimera said:
welshlad91 said:
chimera said:
Have you spoken with the Corps Recruiting team about this?
no i haven't should i?
Well, call me old an old fashioned traditionalist, but I would have thought that if you wanted to be a Sapper, and wanted to know the best way to join the Sappers, then asking the Sappers' recruiting team for advice might be a sound move....

careers @ royalengineers.com

drop them a line.
na its just that i got selection next thu and was wondering what would need to impress for RE
 

chimera

LE
Moderator
#8
Just tell the selection officer that is what you really want to do. Otherwise do your best in all of the tests. Let us know how you get on.
 
#9
chimera said:
Just tell the selection officer that is what you really want to do. Otherwise do your best in all of the tests. Let us know how you get on.
it is what i really want to do like :p if i pass i will be well gutted. ye i will let u know how it goes :D thanks.
 
#10
welshlad91 said:
hey guys just wondering what do they look at most in selection if your joining engineers?

any help appreciated :)
I was selected bcause of my wonderful physique MENSA membership and stunning good looks, it's a Corps minimum :D

Seriously though, give all the tests your best shot and it'll make a difference to your trade choices in the Corps
Good luck!
 
#12
Nightrained said:
You should impress at every test you have to do.
like you NT :?: :roll: :?: :roll:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Army Reserve 2
M Royal Signals 0
M Officers 14

Similar threads

Latest Threads