Re: ARRSE 'TOP BIRD' AWARD - 2002

I vote for Leeanne, cos she had the bottle to aologise and remove some comments reference me weeing the bed, and she gives as good as she gets, verbal wise.

Top Bird Leeanne !   ;)

What about Queen of the Skies? Doesn't she count.

E

error_unknown

Vote taken (and recorded on the ARRSEometre) Mr Bugglesworth......you softy at heart you!  :'(

And Prod, no you can't.....someone has to win at some stage...that's just what life is like I am afraid.... ::)

To be fair QOTS does take it in the skull without the threat of violence so she gets my vote ;D

Disregard the above for voting purposes :) I think they all deserve top points for different reasons but someone has to get the prize... Just voted :)  And she gets it for this:

....meeting a stunning, sporty, intelligent girl with a childlike energy but a deliciously cool and mysterious side...  

When your eyes meet you feel as if she knows everything about you...   and after completely disarming you with warm, flirtatious conversation, she would just put her arms around your neck and kiss you.  

And you would never want to let her go.

..... Beautiful! :)

Ritey ohhh........I've voted for mine, but agree that most of them deserve it! ;D Ohh...Apart from the stupid Gunner fat b1tch that is......... ::)

You cheeky beggar you! How can you say a thing like that when you don't even know me.... ::)

Oh...P.s I prefer to suck a football through a hose pipe rather than a tennis ball (too boring!) ;)

Oi. I never did, I'm on for a jump ere don't blow it for me, Id like Leeanne to do that ::)

Apparently she can suck start a Harley Davidson

Forces Sweetheart for 2 reasons, 1 she's an outragous flirt, and 2 because I've met her and she's a babe! ;)

How would he know? He can dream can't he? Never been a slapper in my life, would admit to it if I had been after all there's nothing to be ashamed of..... ;)

I can stand on and say that Leeanne isn't a slapper

I would like a do, though.................... please

Latest Threads