Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by leeanne, Dec 24, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No I did not.... :mad:
  2. Ooooh Yes yooooouuuuu did...... :D
  3. Liar!!!! ::)
  4. I vote for Leeanne, cos she had the bottle to aologise and remove some comments reference me weeing the bed, and she gives as good as she gets, verbal wise.

Top Bird Leeanne !   ;)
  5. Can I vote for them all?! I think they're all brilliant!
  6. What about Queen of the Skies? Doesn't she count.
  7. Vote taken (and recorded on the ARRSEometre) Mr softy at heart you!  :'(

And Prod, no you can't.....someone has to win at some stage...that's just what life is like I am afraid.... ::)
  8. To be fair QOTS does take it in the skull without the threat of violence so she gets my vote ;D
  9. Forces Sweetheart has just given us homework to do over leave...  Otherwise she would be right up there ;)
  10. Disregard the above for voting purposes :) I think they all deserve top points for different reasons but someone has to get the prize... Just voted :)  And she gets it for this:

....meeting a stunning, sporty, intelligent girl with a childlike energy but a deliciously cool and mysterious side...  
    When your eyes meet you feel as if she knows everything about you...   and after completely disarming you with warm, flirtatious conversation, she would just put her arms around your neck and kiss you.  
    And you would never want to let her go.

..... Beautiful! :)
  11. Ritey ohhh........I've voted for mine, but agree that most of them deserve it! ;D Ohh...Apart from the stupid Gunner fat b1tch that is......... ::)
  12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Who is the filthiest of them all when i know Ill cast my vote
  13. Depends wot you mean by dirty... ???
  14. I somehow doubt as to whether he is referring to the frequency of your sock changes.

I personally believe that Leanne is a right dirty cow who could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose.

But that’s because I’m a pervert ;D
  15. You cheeky beggar you! How can you say a thing like that when you don't even know me.... ::)

Oh...P.s I prefer to suck a football through a hose pipe rather than a tennis ball (too boring!) ;)