Re-applying.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Fent, Jul 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all. I applied to join the Army back in 06 but failed the run miserably and deferred for 3 months but I never got back in touch with the AFCO! I've been training with British Military Fitness and I'm fitter than I've ever been. I was wanting to apply again but was curious, would they hold my previous failed application against me and treat me like a less serious applicant?

2. I don't think so, if your willing to prove you've put the work in and your more prepared than ever then i can't see why they wouldn't take you seriously, plus it's been a good while since you last applied, so i assume you gave it greater thought this time round.

Good luck.

3. I'm a lot more maturer now and first time round I thought I could easily do the 1.5.. I'm not there yet but I will be soon. Thanks for the reply

4. Ah just keep the fitness up man, i'm sure you'll be fine, remember to do some upper body strength work aswell lol