Re-applying.

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Fent, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Hi all. I applied to join the Army back in 06 but failed the run miserably and deferred for 3 months but I never got back in touch with the AFCO! I've been training with British Military Fitness and I'm fitter than I've ever been. I was wanting to apply again but was curious, would they hold my previous failed application against me and treat me like a less serious applicant?

2. I don't think so, if your willing to prove you've put the work in and your more prepared than ever then i can't see why they wouldn't take you seriously, plus it's been a good while since you last applied, so i assume you gave it greater thought this time round.

Good luck.

3. I'm a lot more maturer now and first time round I thought I could easily do the 1.5.. I'm not there yet but I will be soon. Thanks for the reply

4. Ah just keep the fitness up man, i'm sure you'll be fine, remember to do some upper body strength work aswell lol