Re-apply to the army

My basic training started yesterday but I didn't even start it, I came home, the reason being that I'm not sure that I'm ready to make the commitment to the army just yet. At this moment I'm currently considering my options, rejoining is a possibility but I'll need to do some serious thinking about it first.

I'm posting this because I want to know if that there is a certain period I have to wait before I can rejoin?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
My basic training started yesterday but I didn't even start it, I came home, the reason being that I'm not sure that I'm ready to make the commitment to the army just yet. At this moment I'm currently considering my options, rejoining is a possibility but I'll need to do some serious thinking about it first.

I'm posting this because I want to know if that there is a certain period I have to wait before I can rejoin?
You didn't even give it one day, why would anyone give you another chance at anything?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
WAH!

Don't bother, we have more than enough people capable of holding two jobs.

Either this is a WAH or you really are a shambles and a gutless faggot.

Hopefully you will be asked to reimburse the MOD for all of the costs involved in providing you with interviews, medicals, travel etc......try the sally army.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Don't you just hate half term!

Don't apologise for our time, however you can apologise for the queues of young men and women who are itching to join up.

Your other post alluded to RE, is this the Corps you were supposed to have joined.

Well there is a 18 month waiting list for a start. Did they try and push you into a pinch point trade and that's why you rapped? Is that why you started another thread stating your desire to be a Armoured God or Fabricator (diverse choice)?

You have massively scored a home goal there bud.

Hopefully someone will post him as absent, terminate his Phase 1 contract and it goes against his NI number so when the gutless wonder applies for a job it flags him up as a deserter/absentee

Fingers crossed

No, I was at that point trying to find the right trade for me, those posts were before I chose the Fitter General. And no, I rapped because I was not ready to sign up for the 4 years, this was the first time I'd done something like this before.

Latest Threads