Re-apply to the army

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by SporkWolf, Oct 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My basic training started yesterday but I didn't even start it, I came home, the reason being that I'm not sure that I'm ready to make the commitment to the army just yet. At this moment I'm currently considering my options, rejoining is a possibility but I'll need to do some serious thinking about it first.

I'm posting this because I want to know if that there is a certain period I have to wait before I can rejoin?
  2. At least you didn't waste anyone's time or take up a place that another committed person would have liked.
  3. Don't bother.
  4. You didn't even give it one day, why would anyone give you another chance at anything?
  5. Depends on whether or not you believe in reincarnation.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

7. Sporkwolf, all vitiol aside, with your levels of commitment & dedication have you thought about joining the TA?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Don't bother, we have more than enough people capable of holding two jobs.
  9. You jack bastard.

10. Either this is a WAH or you really are a shambles and a gutless faggot.
  11. Hopefully you will be asked to reimburse the MOD for all of the costs involved in providing you with interviews, medicals, travel etc......try the sally army.
  12. Join the RAF, it's like you are now but you wear blue.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'm not gutless, at this time I just wasn't fully ready for it yet, I apologise for wasting all your time.
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Don't you just hate half term!
    • Like Like x 2