Re: AGC really havent a clue!!!

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by frequency_changer, Feb 23, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes i do agree that you have to be a psychopath to join the AGC and as for saying that i'm a sex changer just goes to show how immature that corps really is,ive proved my point ;D

2. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Blue nugget there really wasnt any need for that, this is what this is all about if you cannot take a bit of critcism.  Go fill in one of those many forms surrounding yourself PVR or go cry in a corner and the sergeant major will make all the bad men stop.  Be a man and take it like one.

3. GQ & FC. Absolutely no problem with critisism, it's the generalisations that pi  ss me off. Good and Bad in all Corps and Regiments!!  Give me something constructive and I will listen, you never know' you might hear something to your advantage!!! As for a PVR, wouldn't give them the satisfaction, Immature?? read your own post FC, you are entitled to your opinion, on this Board anyway!! ;D

4. Personally I think that all gunners and scaleys are rubbish at everything they do.

5. So the_tara please enlighten us into which corps you belong,i mean how do you know gunners and scaleys are rubbish at what they do?are you one yourself and if so why slag off your own corps,unless your rlc and that would explain everything ;D

6. By following your logic FC, can I asume that you are RLC? Lets look at the evidence. You came into the AGC board and started a thread that all AGC really dont have a clue. You do not advocate slagging off ones own corps so, presumably you are not AGC. However you also seem to believe that slagging a Regiment/Corps off is perfectly normal for a member of the RLC. The only conclusion I can come to is that using your theories, you are RLC.
    Actually I do not think that gunners and scaleys are all rubbish at what they do, I just wanted to join you, in your thread, doing what you do so well, just slagging off whole units for the sake of it. Annoying isn't it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Give yourself a pat on the back for writing things that make absolutely no sense whatsoever you must be proud!!!!!!!.I have noticed however that you seem to put your two pennith in everywhere what its like to feel wanted!! ;D

8. GunnersQuadrant

Go on FC.       ;D

9. I am sorry I didn't make my posting simpler so that you could understand it. I will try to remember people like you in the future. As to the posts, what do you think this site is all about? After all you seem to get around yourself. Not here to be wanted and gotta accept that there will be a difference of opinions on some boards, what would be the point otherwise? Just in case you are still struggling, with my earlier message, I was querying the need to slag of other units/Corps/Regiments just for the sake of so doing. That is totally different to entering into debate over a post which has differing views or observations than your own.

10. GunnersQuadrant

Tara, can you not let people let off steam in their own way.  You seem to want to fun police every one that comes on here.  Get down from that horse and relax.

;)

11. GunnersQuadrant

Leeanne you know it.  He is everywhere doing it to everyone.  Now i dont mind people having an opinion but for someone to come and give others abuse and to try to belittle them just because he does not agree with their opinions, that just is not right.  Tara dont try to shove things down peoples throats or you may get your hands bitten off.   You are a moderator and should set and example of lateral thinking.  This is not CASH or UNICOM, its a piece of fun designed for soldiers and officers and should be viewed as such.

;)UBIQUE

12. Sorry GQ I cannot see anything in Tara's post that could be construed as abusive, I could in another post on this thread though!!That is why it was deleted!!

13. DEAR DEAR, yes it was my post!!  I admit it......not ashamed though! I promise not to say anything bad about him anymore, hehehe.

Tara, fancy a drink sometime?? ;D ;D :p :p

14. GunnersQuadrant

Blue, this is not just a single post i am on about this is nearly every thread on the board.  thats my point.

Leeanne.     i thought better of you..... :eek:

15. Gunners!

It's called 'sarcasm'.... ;D ;D