RDG Watch straps... impossible to get hold of!

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Redcoat86, Sep 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear All,

I have been trying to get hold of an RDG regimental watch strap for ages and have spent hours trawling through google to find out where to get one from.

I called the regt'l museum and they don't sell any and tried calling the PRI shop at their Catterick barracks to be told that the PRI had closed down?????

So, to that end, does anyone know where I can get hold of an RDG watch strap from?

Yours

Redcoat86

2. You honestly need to get a life.

3. okay - 'twas a slight over-exaggeration.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You could get away with using The Mercian Regiment watch strap. Linky

I won't tell anyone if you don't.

5. PM me if you are still after one. I might have one or two left and I'll have a look tonight when I get home...

CW

Quis Separabit
    Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Surely any dashing Donkey Walloper worth his sartorial salt should be sporting a nice pocket watch with solid silver chain. Or if he was born in a house with a number on it something Platinum and Nouveau Riche like a Patek Philippe.

7. PM airhippo
    i believe that he works at the RDG museum and as is the case with most reg museum's they sell that sort of tack.

8. FTFY. If it's anything like mine.............

9. Sorry, been away for a week. Yes I've dug out a few, so if you want one give me a shout. It may cost you a small donation to the Regiment's benevolent fund or H4H (or a pint if you are within drinking distance of Bovington)...

CW

Quis Separabit
    Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum