RDG- Loved It!!

Anyone out there from RDG Land? I spent the best three years of my VM career there! The lads where great, and the hierarcht too. Shit with Johnny Combat but when Col Tim took over it was great. I left six months ago to go go to the the planks (shite), so hopefully you might remember the obnoxious VM stripey from A Sqn Fitters.
All the best RDG, wish I could come back because I miss Spanish, Digger and Rodde but to mention a few. Will you please take me back I can't be arseed with planks because I love my tanks.

Pieeater said:
Anyone out there from RDG Land? I spent the best three years of my VM career there! The lads where great, and the hierarcht too. s*** with Johnny Combat but when Col Tim took over it was great. I left six months ago to go go to the the planks (shite), so hopefully you might remember the obnoxious VM stripey from A Sqn Fitters.
All the best RDG, wish I could come back because I miss Spanish, Digger and Rodde but to mention a few. Will you please take me back I can't be arseed with planks because I love my tanks.

Best REGT i have had the pleasure to serve with, will be very sorry to leave.

PM for more mate. ( i'm not reme by the way but know most of them )

Edit.......the blokes you mentioned have moved up in the world as well!!